Order Pickup Policy
- Order Placement and Collection Time: Once an order has been placed, it must be collected within the specific time window agreed upon at the time of the order. The pickup times are from 10:00am to 5:00pm every day of the weeks except for major holidays, when we are closed.
- Late Collection: If an order isn't picked up within the agreed time, we cannot guarantee the freshness of the produce and we reserve the right to dispose of any uncollected items at the close of business each day. Orders not collected on the same day will not be refunded or replaced.
- Order Verification: On pickup, customers must provide a valid ID and the confirmation number sent at the time of order.
- Product Quality: Our commitment is to provide you with the freshest and highest-quality produce. If the products you received were not up to standard, please notify us within 24 hours of pickup. We will require proof of purchase and may request photographs or a return of the product to validate the claim.
- Order Cancellation: If you wish to cancel your order, please do so at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled pickup time. Cancellations within this period will be fully refunded. Any cancellations made after this period will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds: Refunds for accepted claims will be processed within 3 business days and credited to the original payment method.
- Pricing: All pricing is subject to change without notice due to market conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: Our liability is limited to the cost of the product. We are not liable for any harm, damage, or injury that arises from the use or consumption of our products.
- Agreement: By placing an order with Zinc House Farm, you are agreeing to our Shipping and Refunds Policy.
We strive to provide the best service and product to you and we value your business and your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns about our policies, please contact us at email@example.com